Sunday, August 9, 2009

Attempting to blog...




Since we have left the great state of Utah...and I never realized how great it was until now...I thought I should start a blog for all of our friends and family to follow. I'm not sure how good at this I am gonna be, cause I'm not one with the words or grammer. But I will at least post cute pictures of the little ones! So we have just recently moved to Texas. Also a great state! We are really liking it here. It is super hot...we tend to always move to hot places for the summer. It is so hot the sun melted the glue holding our rearview mirror to the windsheild. But, we are loving it either way and enjoying the army. It is a completely different culture and I am learning alot. We love our ward the most, though! Our kids are having fun too. Caroline has made lots of friends. There are several little girls her age in the ward and our neighbor has two girls around her age as well. Jack is just loving life. He is the sweetest thing ever. Very cheerful and expressive. He is a big boy too weighing in at the 6 month check up at 19 lbs 1 oz. and 26 1/2 inchs. Caroline was also tagging along for her 3 year check up and the nurse asks her "Who drinks from a bottle?" Caroline is giving her a confused look...because Jack does not take a bottle. Then she preceeds to say, "Does your brother drink from a bottle?" and then Caroline answers, "No, he just drinks from mommies nipples." This was semi-embarassing, but funny and the nurses thought it was funny as well. We also had a friend over the other day and she asked Caroline where milk comes from and Caroline answers, "Nipples!" Technically this is true but of course she was expecting her to say a cow. Caroline is saying funny stuff all the time and we love her even when she is trying out patients. So here are a few pictures of the fun we have been having down in Texas!

5 comments:

  1. That is SO funny that she told the nurse that Jack drinks from your nipples. Ha ha! So cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I'm not the first. Shame.
    Or as they say in your country (Texas): ¡Qué lástima!
    Now we're going to have to stop saying that in Texas there are only steers and ... ok, not cool. Sorry. Love the bog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OK, clarification needed. I'm not the first one to blog. I love your blog, not bog.
    Silly me.
    PaPa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome pictures and great to hear from you. Texas is great. I loved it there.
    Glad all is well. Hope we can get the kids together soon.
    J.R.

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW! This is my first time blogging! I love your site! Cute photos of your family. Love, Grandma

    ReplyDelete