Monday, September 28, 2009

quick update!

So the past few weeks have been slow for us. We have been kinda sick and things and haven't gotten out much or haven't taken very many pictures. So sorry for no pictures with this post. But I thought I would let everyone that tomorrow I am having my wisdom teeth pulled. I have been super nervous about this and have cancelled 3 times in the past because I was too scared. So like I gave birth without the drugs you think I could get through this...but still scared for some reason. So everyone wish me luck, pray for me, whatever you do, tomorrow. I am gonna need it. So on a lighter note I saw an awesome bumper sticker today on a van at the commissary. It said, "the best health care program starts with breastfeeding." Awesome right? I wanted to leave her a note on her car I loved it so much. Everyone who knows me knows I am a huge breastfeeding advocate. And it is also one of my favorite topics of conversation. People probably think I'm crazy cause I talk about it so much, but I just love it so much! It's like spreading the gospel, something that gives you so many benefits and brings you so much joy, you want to tell everyone about it. And I will talk about it to anyone...I mean anyone, male or female. But anyway now everyone who reads this will know I'm one of those "crazy" breastfeeding mothers. But no I really do love it and no offense to those who don't. But we have had some fun this weekend which I will post about after I get better from the whole teeth pulling episode tomorrow!

1 comment: