So I know Halloween has passed already, but I thought I would blog about Halloween even though we have no photos cause of the camera hiatus. We took some video, but I'm not sure how to upload those. I will learn I promise. Caroline was a bumble bee and Jack was a skunk. (What Caroline was 2 years ago) They were so cute. Sorry you just have to take my word for it. Friday night we went to the ward trunk or treat. It was alot of fun, but chilly and lots of people took pictures of my kids so I'll have to get copies from them. The day of Halloween was HOT. I never thought I would say I was hot on Halloween. We were outside carving our pumpkins and I was dying. Of course it isn't as hot as this summer but still it is supose to be cold. It was so warm Jack couldn't wear his costume when we were fixin to go trick or treating. We went to a friends house for dinner who have a little girl Caroline's age and went trick or treating in their neighborhood. Caroline had lots of fun doing it! We got home around 7pm and there were lots of trick or treaters out not like in UT where we would get maybe one. We sat outside, seeing it was so nice, and handed out the candy. Caroline loved giving out the candy more than she did collecting it. When we ran out she was happy and ready to give out the candy she had just gotten from trick or treating. I was more than ok with this. We saved a few pieces for Caroline and gave the rest away. We still ran out before 9 and had to come in and turn out our lights. Though some people still came to the door. All in all we had a fun time.
As for other news Jack started crawling!! He is all over the place now. He also started pulling himself up and getting to a sitting up position all by himself too within a few weeks of each other. He will be walking in no time. It's so sad my baby is growing up. His new favorite thing to do is pull the books off the shelf now that he can get there. He also likes to come over and mess with whatever Caroline is doing. Hehe its funny, she gets so mad. Caroline just recently got some safe sissors to practice her cutting skills during preschool time. Well I think you all know where this story is going. Yes she cut her hair. Ryan was "watching" her and she was cutting away at her paper when he heard her saying, "I'm cutting the crazies out of my hair" Still not a reason for concern according to him. Then he noticed her hair in the trash can and I hear him say "Oh no" so I come in from the bedroom where I was getting ready for church and Ryan is hiding the hair and I was like what happened? She didn't cut too much thank goodness. But it is so frustrating cause her hair grows so slowly. I explained to her that you don't cut your own hair and no more sissors for Caroline for a while.
So we survived another three weeks of Ryan being in the field. They let him come home to watch the kids while I did YW in Excellence which only one girl ended up coming but it was still worth all the hard work that went into preparing it! We had the most amazing cup cakes there. They were from a place called cookie addiction. I am have been dreaming about them ever sense.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment