Tuesday, December 29, 2009

5 Year Annivesary!!

Yesterday was our 5 year wedding anniversary. I cannot believe it has been this long. Though sometimes it feels longer. I look at these pictures and now I think they were so young, what were they thinking? But obviously we made the right decision, though we didn't really know what we were doing at the time. But we have learned and grown together and have come a very long way and I wouldn't change a thing. We have been so blessed in our marriage and I am so happy to have a such a wonderful husband who puts up with me and still loves me!! Man did I get lucky. And to think I found him at a fraternity house. I love you babe and here's to many more years of wedded bliss!!

1 comment:

  1. Isn't it crazy how fast time flys :) You guys make such a cute couple! Happy Anniversary!!!

    ReplyDelete