Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Getting my craft on.

So one night I was feeling especially crafty and made all kinds of stuff. There also is some other stuff that I have just been working on over time. So I figured I would do a quick post to show off my craftiness. I have a ton of other stuff to blog about, it is overwhelming, but this seemed easy enough to post.

These are two blankets I have been working on. The one on the left i started forever ago and then ran out of the yarn and can't find it again. So that one may never get finished but I worked so hard on the small portion I can't bare to undo it. The one on the right is one I am still not done with, though the baby it was meant for is about 2 months old now. This one is a very easy pattern. Much easier than the one on the left.

This is probably the closest thing to a baby book that Caroline is ever gonna get. It was a total scrapbook kit type things, otherwise it would not look so pretty. I am not one with the paper crafts. But here are a few exerts from it. I was originally gonna give it away but Ryan liked it so much he wouldn't let me.




These are some cards I made for YW. I am so proud of myself for my paper craftiness. Usually things I make out of paper don't end up looking very good. ( I can't cut in a straight line ect..)

5 comments:

  1. I *love* your blankets!!!! I didn't even know you could knit that well, you should have taught me how to do that while you were still here!!!! Anyway, they are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Charlotte! Those blankets are beautiful! You have come so far in your talent. And those cards really are cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Charlotte, I am the complete opposite.. I scarpbook my heart out but I can't sew or knit to save my life. Have you thought about selling them? Maybe when I'm expecting a little one of my own I'll have to hire you to make me a quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks you guys and no they are not good enough to sell by far. I make so many mistakes. I would love to make one for you when you are having a baby Mal! Love ya guys!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love those blankets. Would you mind emailing me the pattern of the easier blanket? Is that even possible? If not that's okay. I totally know what you mean about paper crafts definitely not my thing either.

    ReplyDelete