Friday, February 26, 2010

t.
Ryan and Caroline with our Texan snowman. He is chewing on a piece of grass if you can't tell.

Jack wasn't sure if he liked the snow or not.

Ryan spoiled the kids the other night while I was at YC and got them a few things at walmart and this is what he got for Jack.

Jack loves it! he loves to hide in there and hide little treasures he finds in it. I think it is suppose to be like a ball bit or something. But every time Jack gets up he run (well crawls quickly) for it.

Ryan got Caroline this little table, which I think will actually pretty convenient to have around. Here is her and Jack having a little tea party.

Happy Jack, playing with his food.

Random day at the park.


My pretty tulips.

He got me so many I couldn't fit them in one vase so I had to split them up. More pretty flowers to decorate with!

This is our bedroom. The set came with this cute little boy so we decided to keep him. Hehe j/k.

This is our bathroom. These are the only rooms that are ever clean that I could take a decent picture of. But I will try to get some of our new place before it is always a mess.

This is our living room at Christmas! I always feel like my house looks better with Christmas decorations!

Caroline's first time bowling. She loved it. We will have to take her again.

Jack and his friend Gabriel...who is actually younger than him.

Caroline was so excited about the special shoes she was gonna get to wear.


Princess Caroline.

This big ol' bird was randomly in our front yard one day. So I thought I would take a picture. I have no idea what it is, but I thought it was interesting looking.

I finally finished my blanket...well Zoe's blanket. She is only 4 months old now, but she is a small girl still so she'll be able to use it still. I am started on a new one already and have another one in the works. Everyone I know is pregnant! I also got stuff to make Jack a baby book. We'll see how this goes. Wish me luck!

2 comments:

  1. Jack is looking so grown up!!! Your kiddos are WAY cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those pictures of Jack are darling. I can't believe Caroline is so grown up. I also love the blanket, it's a beautiful design.

    ReplyDelete