Tuesday, June 15, 2010

The minivan!

So here is the sweet minivan that I promised a pic of forever ago. We got it about 6 months ago. It is a dodge Caravan and I love having a minivan. I never thought I would say that. But since getting it Ryan has already tore out the radio/cd player (he did that in our other car too) and I ran into a pole at a Micky D's drive through. (Probably a sign.) But it only left a little dent and Ryan actually got me a better radio that plays MP3's. So we were able to download all of conference onto one cd and listen to it on our trip to UT. It also have a plug in for your Ipod...not that I have an Ipod, but I thought that was cool. All the guys at Ryan's work made fun of him for getting a van, but when he had to drive it to work, when the Altima was having problems they all loved it and called it the man van. And anytime they would have to go somewhere, they would say, "lets all go in the man van." They were finding excuses to go places with Ryan, so they could all ride in the man van together. Hehe they are silly, anyway here is me, the proud owner of a minivan!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment