So we sent Caroline off to school today. It was hard I am not gonna lie. Well only for me. Caroline had no problems and even told me she didn't want me to come have lunch with her. She is growing up too fast. I was good though I didn't cry in front of her. Everytime I was in the car today I would look back and panic for a second cause Caroline wasn't there, but then I remembered oh yeah she's at school. I still can't believe this is happening even though she is already gone. I guess I just didn't prepare myself enough for this day. Who knows you all are probably thinking I'm crazy. Well I hope she had fun and I should be on my way to go pick her up.
1st Day of School
Daddy and Caroline

Jack wanted to do his school work too. hehe he was being so funny and cute this morning. We ran around all day today so i don't think he has had time to miss Caroline yet, but I enjoy my time with my little man. It's so weird to just have one again. I used to have to think so much about Caroline when planning our activities but now I only have to think about Jack and the things he would like to do. I think we will both enjoy this time we have together...but I still miss my baby girl.
You are such a good mom to miss your little girl going to school! I think it says a lot about how you take advantage of the time you spend with her.
ReplyDeleteShe looks so cute and ready for school! I'm glad that you all survived! And the new family pic at the top of your blogs is way cute!
ReplyDeleteThanks guys. You are too nice!
ReplyDelete