
Jack right after he was born. He was so tiny.

Jack at 1 year old. I was giving him his first haircut. He was so fat still. I can't believe how much he has changed in just the last year. Where did my fat little boy go.
Here is my two year old little boy. Don't be fooled by that innocent face. He is 100% a two year old. tantrums, irrational behavior ect...
Jack is a boy through and through. He loves cars, balls, and toy story. He gets so excited when he hears the opening credits of toy story. Of course he won't sit through the whole movie. He is too cute. He doesn't say too much, but is starting to more and more everyday. His favorites are Mommy and No. Whenever I leave the room he says "Mommy, Mommy, Where are you?" He is definitley a Mama's boy. I love my little boy so much. If you told me I would love him this much before he was born, I wouldn't have believed you. He is super naughty though don't get me wrong, but I am slow to anger when it comes to Jack. So he is pretty spoiled I'm not gonna lie, but I hate to see my baby boy cry. Thats where Daddy comes in. He loves Daddy too and whenever Ryan or any other man (like the maintence guy) are aroud doing some kind of handy work, Jack is right there to help. He always wants to be where the men are. It's funny how my kids are just so gender specific, though Jack does for some reason like to steal Caroline's panties?? Once I found a whole stash in his room. I was wondering where all her underwear were going. Anywho I could gush forever about my naughty little bitter, but I will stop, but I can't get over how much he has grown and changed. I really was in denial about him growing up.

Well, I guess it is time for another :)
ReplyDelete