This is one of many of a string of injuries Jack has had recently. I often find myself asking questions like how many times are you gonna bleed this week? Or how many food items are you going to dump out today? But Jack already has one scar under his chin from an incident with the stroller and side walk. But within the last few weeks, Jack fell and bit his tongue and was bleeding like crazy everywhere, and of course I had to take him to a sitter that night because I had to drive the youth to Waco. Then about a week later he busted his lip messing around in the car. His hand slipped and he face planted into the shifter. I was like oh my gosh you are bleeding again? And of course that night I had to take him to the same sitter for Young Womens. She probably thinks I abuse my kids. We gave him some popsicles and he was happy about that and the next day you couldn't even tell anything happened. He looked awful though. But then the next night in the bath I run to put cloths away in the room accross the hall and Caroline yells for me to come back and I see Jack holding my razor and his leg is just bleeding and it wont stop. They put their step stool in the bath and got my razor down out of the shower caddy. Those nuaghty little monkeys. I guess Jack had seen me shave and decided he wanted to try it out. It was so sad, he was just like "ouch ouch" I could not get it to stop bleeding, but I am a terrible mother and never take her kids to the hospital or doctor. So I just put a Bandaid on it and called it good. It did stop bleeding and he was fine, but really how much blood is this boy gonna loose. I feel like something else happened between the tongue bite and the busted lip, but I can't remember. He is just so clumsy. Caroline only had one bleeding incident at this age. I do remember her getting hurt a lot though, but not as much as Jack. Now you all are probably calling the authorities on me. But he is tough little boy, and I promise if it is real emergency I will call 911.
Wednesday, January 26, 2011
Mr. accident prone
This is one of many of a string of injuries Jack has had recently. I often find myself asking questions like how many times are you gonna bleed this week? Or how many food items are you going to dump out today? But Jack already has one scar under his chin from an incident with the stroller and side walk. But within the last few weeks, Jack fell and bit his tongue and was bleeding like crazy everywhere, and of course I had to take him to a sitter that night because I had to drive the youth to Waco. Then about a week later he busted his lip messing around in the car. His hand slipped and he face planted into the shifter. I was like oh my gosh you are bleeding again? And of course that night I had to take him to the same sitter for Young Womens. She probably thinks I abuse my kids. We gave him some popsicles and he was happy about that and the next day you couldn't even tell anything happened. He looked awful though. But then the next night in the bath I run to put cloths away in the room accross the hall and Caroline yells for me to come back and I see Jack holding my razor and his leg is just bleeding and it wont stop. They put their step stool in the bath and got my razor down out of the shower caddy. Those nuaghty little monkeys. I guess Jack had seen me shave and decided he wanted to try it out. It was so sad, he was just like "ouch ouch" I could not get it to stop bleeding, but I am a terrible mother and never take her kids to the hospital or doctor. So I just put a Bandaid on it and called it good. It did stop bleeding and he was fine, but really how much blood is this boy gonna loose. I feel like something else happened between the tongue bite and the busted lip, but I can't remember. He is just so clumsy. Caroline only had one bleeding incident at this age. I do remember her getting hurt a lot though, but not as much as Jack. Now you all are probably calling the authorities on me. But he is tough little boy, and I promise if it is real emergency I will call 911.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment