Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Sibling bonding.


This is generally how I find the little monkeys after I send them to bed. Jack loves his sister. Tonight I went up to give them something and they were in bed together and Caroline was "reading' to Jack. So sweet. And don't you love how Jack is all sprawled out. I love it when they play together. They are the nicest to each other in the bath and have so much fun in there and trouble as you can see from my last post. But Jack has trouble going to sleep and I think it is so sweet that he is comforted by his sister. I hope they love each other as they grow older and not fight all the time, cause we got plenty of that going on already too. But I think they are friends first, and always will be.



2 comments:

  1. So sweet! And I love jAck's duck Jammie, Jackson wears some lik that but they are really girl jammies ( hannahs old ones)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You better come see me! Email me at kayse_amevor@yahoo.com because I don't have your email address for some reason!

    ReplyDelete