Mr. Jack turned 2. Can you believe it? I thought he was gonna stay a baby. Anywho these are some picture from his little party we had for him. i didn't take as many pictures as I did video tape, but I am not sure how to get those off the camera let alone onto the computer. He was a cranky boy because he woke up at 6am that morning. But he enjoyed opening presents and eating cake. We had a pinata, but the kids didn't really get it, but they did hit each othe with the stick so we had to end that game. Jack's favorite present was his Toy Story underwear. Hopefully this is a sign he will be easy to potty train. So not looking forward to that.

Caroline and her little friend Gracie. They matched.

MMM cake. His hands were all blue because he already got into the icing and then he got it all over the place.

Birthday boy!

woody cake
Hmmm...I thought Jack was potty training. I thought that was why he didn't wear underwear? I guess he just likes being free. Maybe he will wear the Toy Story underwear on his head ;)
ReplyDeleteHaha....yeah Jack likes to go comando. So by default I have to put him on the potty. But we are not seriously potty training yet. When that happens there will be no diapers/pull ups in my house. I am just trying to muster the strength to do it.
ReplyDelete